Consultation - in person Brighton & Hove area - or online - up to 2 hours - 20% for Ethicul members AND Earn Ethicul tokens
1. This consultation can be used as an initial consultation look at your full service project and site together, to see if we are a good fit and to start the ball rolling on your project and it's brief.
2. Or it can be used as a one-off meeting
I can help in the following ways….
- Are you struggling to solve a problem area of your space?
- Do you need help space planning and working out the best layout?
- Are you stuck for inspiration?
- Do you need help sourcing items?
- Would you like help on a shopping trip?
- Would you like help finding tradespeople?
- Are you struggling to finding an item that I can help you get made?
- Do you need help finding craftspeople who can renovate an item you have?
- Would you like help with a colour scheme?
- You might want a second opinion on some work you are about to begin or an order you are about to place.
- I specialise in cruelty free (vegan), healthy and sustainable interior design so I can provide specifications to suit if required.
This appointment happens in person, in the Brighton & Hove area - or can happen online.
Outside of the area is available upon request. Travel costs and time will be charged.
Please complete the questionnaire ahead of the meeting so we use the time effectively.
You take the notes and put them into action yourself from there.
Often this is enough to help steer clients and set them up to do a project themselves. Interior design help doesn't need to be expensive. An investment in some guidance early on can help to save you making expensive mistakes.
I specialise in cruelty free (vegan), healthy and sustainable interior design so can provide specifications to suit if required
I'll do as much as I can in the two hours. It may require further input - which I can do in the form of follow up (research, sourcing, drawing etc. by email) or an additional consultation. This will involve an extra fee. See bottom of page.
The appointment is up to 2 hours.
48 hours notice is required for cancellations.
Consultation to be paid for one week prior to appointment.
Are you happy to go ahead and book?
Fill in your details
Sign in and pay
If you have any queries or difficulties please call me on 07799 534685.
Consultation client testimonials:
Two hour consultation client. Rustington…..
I needed urgent advice on the aesthetics of a home extension and reached out to Chloe from Materialise Interiors. Chloe arranged an online consultation later that day and had prepared for the conversation by looking at plans I sent in advance. She was patient and supportive and clearly understood my dilemma with how to best light a high sloping ceiling amongst other key design elements. Chloe provided creative solutions that I had not considered and sent me pictures of examples. My own personal project page was established and sent to me too. I was so impressed by the care and attention given along with the creative design solutions suggested. In a short video call I had my challenges solved and felt relieved and positive. Chloe’s manner is so reassuring yet professional and her creativity and understanding of my individual needs were perfect!
Two hour consultation client. Hurstpierpoint….
Thanks for your time last week, you’ve given me some fantastic ideas!
I will certainly recommend you if I can or if I know anyone that might be interested in your services.
Residential client, Worthing….
Chloe’s advice was invaluable during our kitchen extension. She helped us to realise the potential of the space available in a kind, sensitive and friendly manner. She was also considerate of the age of the building and the style required. She helped us with sourcing materials and cementing the design scheme. Thank you Chloe.